i was thinking today like what if our brains and muscles actually sustain themselves like plants and take food from the air and sunlight and all that and our intestines are actually a totally different creature that has been growing inside us since the day we were born. like it just connects itself to part of our brain stem so that it can trick us into putting food into our mouth so it can eat it and that’s how they survive. and like that’s why you hear your stomach growling and stuff because it’s actually not your stomach it’s actually a giant worm that’s mad that it’s not being fed and like you can’t take them out because they’ve grown into our flesh, but once you die they break loose and feed off of your muscle tissue and stuff which is why bodies seem to decay after a while and we’re left with raw bones. And the Egyptians knew about them, which is why they took them out and put them in jars (causing the creatures to starve to death), because they wanted to preserve the body. and like once upon a time people were just muscle and nerve and bone until one of the early humans had one crawl inside of them and since then the creatures lay their eggs along with the human fetus so that all future humans from then on have become part of them
I tweet because I enjoy talking to myself.
If u like camping ur most likely white and boring
step 1 go to programs and then delete the file called League of legends cogratulationis your computer is fixed also your life
heckign THANK YOU AMBER. YOU TOO THOUGH LIKE FO REALZIES UR A QUEEN
went to guardians of the galaxy again tonight wearing this
Played 1428099 times.
play it just do it
Play this at my wedding, of funeral. Either.
I could tell by the picture that I would not be disappointed. And I was definitely not.
SOMEBODY POST THAT SPIDERMAN GIF THAT DANCES TO EVERY BEAT ON THIS BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU IT MAKES IT 2000 TIMES BETTER
i am playing this at my wedding i am not lying
Okay so i know this is a really late reply and I meant to research the topic before I wrote this but I haven’t had time, so here’s at least what comes to mind:
1) The Fault In Our Stars was a book that romanticized cancer, which is a really gross thing to do in the first place. And it isn’t even sad in a human way, it’s just like it’s unfortunate for Hazel Grace to lose such a hot boy as Augustus. I just really think that to anyone who really has cancer it must seem like a slap in the face. And knowing people who are currently dying of cancer really make me upset that he would be as insensitive and disgusting as to write a teen romance flick about it as if it were a normal thing that happens to teens, because it doesn’t, and it’s devastating and awful and not something that should be diluted to the point where teen girls and guys are saying that they want to have cancer so that they can have a relationship like that.
2) John Green had Hazel and Augustus make out in the Anne Frank house and claim it back for love or whatever, totally destroying the point that it’s a memorial for the holocaust and for the life of a woman who died because of it, not somewhere for teens to get horny in. And not only that, but when asked to apologize about it, he said he was sorry but then went back to say that he didn’t see how it was a problem and compared Anne Frank’s death to his characters, saying that she died of a sickness like any normal person, totally erasing the fact that she died of typhus in a concentration camp. John Green has now completely screwed up a lot of people as to the real Anne Frank story and he’s just otherwise an ignorant and inconsiderate person.
3) The way that John Green sexualizes people really annoys me. He blurs the lines between sex and romance and love and writes about how Augustus doesn’t want to die a virgin as if the worst thing that a person could have happen to them is to not have sex, and that romance and sex are somehow part of the same thing.
4) He also writes disrespectfully of religion and especially Christianity, setting up yet another support group filled with Christians who act like total idiots (like seriously that has happened in so many movies and books and stories in general, we honestly don’t need more lame support groups slamming Christianity and setting an untrue stereotype). And then even when Augustus says that he believes in an afterlife, he has Hazel continuing to say how she doesn’t think there is one and that she doesn’t feel Augustus’ presence in the room after he’s dead as if that’s a good reason for there not to be an afterlife. Like I understand that these are just ‘characters’ and they’re fictional so they don’t technically say anything about what John Green thinks towards religion, but the atmosphere and overall outlook on religion in his story is sort of disrespectful and insensitive, once again.
5) I don’t remember which book it was in but what I read of his description of the girl character was really gross tbh and not sweet or nice or anything, it was just yet another man objectifying women’s bodies. And it was written in a way that it made it should like women who didn’t look like the girl were just outright ugly instead of just being a different type of beauty, which is what they are.
6) AND SERIOUSLY HAVE YOU SEEN HIS VIDEO WHERE HE’S REPLYING TO THAT GIRL TELLING HER HOW TO BE HOT. IT WAS LIKE nASH gRIER AWFUL. OMG. LIKE LITERALLY WHAT A NERD. Like where he tells her that nerd girls are the most underutilized romantic resources and that she should be a nerd in order to get boys to like her as if she should have to do anything at all, and telling her that nerd boys are who she should date even though they’re needy. Like are you kidding me needy boys are gross and just want you to give them everything all the time they are not cute in any way.
7) The first date he had with his wife was to a movie, where he invited a bunch of people included her, and then uninvited everyone else so that it would just be him and her. LIKE SERIOUSLY HE COULD HAVE BEEN AN AXE MURDERER, TO QUOTE HIS AWFUL BOOK, AND THAT IS A REALLY RUDE THING TO DO TO A GIRL YOU WANT TO DATE. If asking her out on a normal date doesn’t work DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT trick her into going on a date with you. That is literally so gross like he acts like a rapist and I’m so sad that his poor wife ended up marrying him after that.
8) Can I go back to how awful it is that he romanticized cancer. I’ve been thinking a lot about someone I know who’s dying of cancer and doesn’t have much time left at all and they just found out recently that he had cancer and thinking of John Green just makes me really angry and sad and upset and sick at the same time because I can’t believe he’d be such a fricking idiot as to write such an awful book about such an awful topic and try to make it a cute love story. I want to fricking fight John Green he makes me so mad.
9) I’m literally so angry right now I can’t even think of all the reasons that he’s a creep omg.
10) Oh yeah. Like he said he would never write about adults because after teenhood, life just keeps getting worse. Which is odd coming from a (most likely) excessively rich, successful author who is apparently happily married and has two kids because if that’s an awful life I really wouldn’t mind trading with him. That’s just a really bad message to send out to teens who are reading his stories because it tells them that their lives will just keep getting worse, and to his readers who may deal with depression or have awful living conditions and families it’s definitely not a very hopeful thing to say and might be just enough to push them far enough to kill themselves which I think is really awful and I hate John Green even more because of it. Like he literally may have killed people just by talking like ugh
I AM LITERALLY SO ANGRY. LIKE NOT AT YOU, BUT AT JOHN GREEN. AND YOU”VE PROBABLY STOPPED READING AT THIS POINT SO I THINK I”LL STOP TYPING IN A SEC. BUT SERIOUSLY THERE ARE SO MANY REASONS THAT JOHN GREEN IS A CREEP IF I HAD THE TIME I COULD LITERALLY GO ON FOR HOURS AND HOURS. BUT I HAVE FRIENDS COMIUNG OVER TOMORROW MORNING SO I NEED TO GET TO SLEEP.
And also you’re literally allowed to like John Green and his books if you want, but I don’t and I don’t think I ever will and I think he’s a bad person. BUT I like a lot of bad people and I like a lot of art by bad people. I think there is some good in everyone, just in the same way that there’s bad in everyone. It’s just that to me John Green’s bad hits me personally and therefore makes me upset with him and his stories make me hate humanity so I don’t particularly enjoy reading them. But if you like him and his work that’s cool too because you probably see the good that I don’t because I’m too mad to see it, which I think is fine too. Not everyone has to like the same things or see the same things in people or art, and in fact I think that they shouldn’t be interested in the same things because then we wouldn’t be human anymore, we’d just be clones blindly following the same thing that everyone else is following which would be lame. I just think that everyone should think about what they’re consuming in the form of art and literature and films and music and shouldn’t take what they enjoy for granted to be a good and praiseworthy thing JUST because they enjoy it. A lot of people get into the mind set that whatever they like is the best thing there is and that everyone else should love and hate the same things as them and anyone who doesn’t is a bad person. The truth is that every single person will love something different then any other person and it’s not necessarily good or bad, it just happens. Green is not better than red, and I’m not going to hate you for liking blue just because purple’s my favorite color, just like I won’t hate you for liking John Green.
And maybe John Green ISN”T a creep, but from the information I’ve gathered and from what I’ve seen and heard and read about and from him, I think that he is.
Finally back to writing music now that I have my own room.
i don’t work for the next two days and i should hang out with my friends bc a lot of them say that we should but like i need to help do things around the house and like i’d rather piss off my friends than my parents at this point